Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Fun with technology

Well, it was 9:24 the babies and their caregivers are arriving and I can not get the @@***!!! power point to load. As a project here at this large western area branch I am putting our rhymes, songs, finger plays on a power-point, so we can display them for programs. I worked on this and checked my results on my desk PC, no problem. Saved it on my jump drive, checked that, no problem. Tried to load it into the lap top, big problem, it would not load. MANY BAD WORDS IN A ROW!!!!quickly went back to pod, loaded word program with rhymes onto jump, loaded that and used it.

After programs were over conferred with computer person, found out that somehow(computer gods having a joke? St Bill striking me down?) I had saved the program in PP 2007 on a machine that had office 2003!!!!So it opened on desk PCS, but not laptop??!!! Ah well, computers make your life simpler and easier!

1 comment:

theothers23 said...

The motto of programming is--always have a Plan B!